1 package Oreos
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 pint chocolate peanut butter ice cream
1 pint vanilla ice cream
1 bag Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped and divided
1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Spray an 8 or 10-inch cake pan (preferably one that is 3 inches deep) with baking spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor or blender, process Oreos until finely crushed. Place in a bowl and add melted butter. Stir to combine until fully incorporated. Using a rubber spatula, place mixture in cake pan and evenly spread over the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes.
3. Scoop out the chocolate peanut butter ice cream into the cake pan and evenly spread. Sprinkle half of the chopped peanut butter cups on top. Freeze for one hour.
4. Scoop out the vanilla ice cream on top of the peanut butter cups and evenly spread. Freeze for one hour.
5. About 15 minutes before removing the cake from the freezer, pour the chocolate chips into a heatproof bowl. Place the heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Pour hot cream over the chocolate chips and let stand for a few minutes, then stir until chocolate has melted. Pour over cake, top with the rest of the peanut butter cups, and freeze for 30 more minutes.